People in the lab are very enthusiastic about what they do. The environment is very stimulating and soon you realize that most of the limits are those in your head.
Tagged by "Feature Modeling"
- Feature and Class Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled
- Reverse Engineering Feature Models
- Decision-making coordination in collaborative product configuration
- Variability Model of the Linux Kernel
- Cardinality-based feature modeling and constraints: a progress report
- Engineering of Framework-Specific Modeling Languages
- FeaturePlugin: Feature Modeling Plug-In for Eclipse
- Synthesizing objects
- S.P.L.O.T. - Software Product Lines Online Tools
- Efficient compilation techniques for large scale feature models
- Sample Spaces and Feature Models: There and Back Again
- Verifying feature-based model templates against well-formedness OCL constraints
- Variability Modeling in the Real: A Perspective from the Operating Systems Domain
- 1 of 2