In our lab, people rarely work alone - we collaborate a lot with each other as well as with external researchers and our industry partners.
Tagged by "Feature Modeling"
- Feature and Class Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled
- Reverse Engineering Feature Models
- Decision-making coordination in collaborative product configuration
- Variability Model of the Linux Kernel
- Cardinality-based feature modeling and constraints: a progress report
- Engineering of Framework-Specific Modeling Languages
- FeaturePlugin: Feature Modeling Plug-In for Eclipse
- Synthesizing objects
- S.P.L.O.T. - Software Product Lines Online Tools
- Efficient compilation techniques for large scale feature models
- Sample Spaces and Feature Models: There and Back Again
- Verifying feature-based model templates against well-formedness OCL constraints
- Variability Modeling in the Real: A Perspective from the Operating Systems Domain
- 1 of 2