This lab is quite diverse. It is comprised of a group of really smart people from all over the world, each with different backgrounds, working in a friendly and welcoming environment. Being part of it has been such an enriching experience.
Tagged by "Clafer"
- Concept Modeling with OWL and Clafer
- Big Clafer update
- Real-world Variability Models in Clafer
- Guidelines for feature modeling using Clafer
- Clafer, ClaferIG, and ClaferWiki 0.3.7 Released
- Our paper "Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling" published online in Software and Systems Modeling (SOSYM)