In our lab, you are free to work on what you are interested in, and your colleagues will always be there when you need help or feedback.
Tagged by "Software Architecture"
- Clafer Tools 0.4.3 Released
- Waterloo Autonomoose team delivers a successful autonomous car demonstration at CES 2017
- Our paper "Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling" published online in Software and Systems Modeling (SOSYM)
- Our paper "Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Software Artifacts: A Fresh Look at Evolution Patterns in the Linux Kernel" is now published online at the Empirical Software Engineering Journal
- Patterns for API Migration by Wrapping accepted at ICSM 2010
- Technical Course "Automotive Software Engineering with AutoSAR"
- Copenhagen Meeting on Variability Management'2014
- Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling
- Case Studies on E/E Architectures for Power Window and Central Door Locks Systems
- Category Theory and Model-Driven Engineering: From Formal Semantics to Design Patterns and Beyond
- Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Software Artifacts: A Fresh Look at Evolution Patterns in the Linux Kernel
- Supplemental material for the paper 'Modeling and Optimizing Automotive Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architectures: Towards Making Clafer Accessible to Practitioners'
- Feature Scattering in the Large: A Longitudinal Study of Linux Kernel Device Drivers
- Swing to SWT and Back: Patterns for API Migration by Wrapping
- Feature-Oriented Software Evolution
- 1 of 2