In our lab, people rarely work alone - we collaborate a lot with each other as well as with external researchers and our industry partners.
Tagged by "Software Architecture"
- Our paper "The shape of feature code: an analysis of twenty C-preprocessor-based systems" is now published online at the Software & Systems Modeling Journal
- Clafer Tools 0.4.4 Released
- Clafer Web Tools 0.4.1 Released
- Clafer, ClaferIG, and ClaferWiki 0.3.7 Released
- GSD Lab members receive the ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award
- Clafer Tools 0.4.2 Released
- Clafer Tools 0.4.3 Released
- Waterloo Autonomoose team delivers a successful autonomous car demonstration at CES 2017
- Our paper "Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling" published online in Software and Systems Modeling (SOSYM)
- From Lenses to Tiles: Model Synchronization via Double Categories
- Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Feature-Oriented Software Development (FOSD)
- Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling
- Case Studies on E/E Architectures for Power Window and Central Door Locks Systems
- Category Theory and Model-Driven Engineering: From Formal Semantics to Design Patterns and Beyond
- Coevolution of Variability Models and Related Software Artifacts: A Fresh Look at Evolution Patterns in the Linux Kernel
- Supplemental material for the paper 'Modeling and Optimizing Automotive Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architectures: Towards Making Clafer Accessible to Practitioners'
Supporting Material Pages
- 1 of 2