Everyone in our lab is free to work on what they want to work on. Encouragement and constructive feed back is always available.
Tagged by "Clafer"
- Clafer Tools 0.3.6.1 Released
- Clafer Tools 0.3.1 Released
- Feature and Meta-Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled has been accepted at SLE 2010
- Two Online Tools
- Clafer, ClaferIG, and ClaferWiki 0.3.7 Released
- Our paper "Partial Instances via Subclassing" has been accepted for publication at SLE'13
- Clafer News
- Clafer Tools 0.3.3 Released
- Our paper "Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling" published online in Software and Systems Modeling (SOSYM)
- ClaferMPS 0.4.3 Released
- Clafer to Alloy Translator
- Clafer Parser in Java
- What's Going on with Clafer?
- Supplemental material for the paper 'Modeling and Optimizing Automotive Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architectures: Towards Making Clafer Accessible to Practitioners'
- Partial Instances via Subclassing
- Example-Driven Modeling poster
- Clafer: Unifying Class and Feature Modeling
- Example-Driven Modeling. Model = Abstractions + Examples
- Web-based GUI for Pareto front visualization and analysis
- Example-Driven Modeling Using Clafer
- 1 of 3