In our lab, people rarely work alone - we collaborate a lot with each other as well as with external researchers and our industry partners.
Tagged by "Clafer"
- Clafer Tools 0.4.2 Released
- Clafer Evaluation
- Clafer Tools 0.3.5 Released
- Clafer Tools 0.4.3 Released
- Concept Modeling with OWL and Clafer
- Our paper "Visualization and Exploration of Optimal Variants in Product Line Engineering" has been accepted for publication at SPLC'13
- Real-world Variability Models in Clafer
- Clafer Tools 0.3.6.1 Released
- Clafer Tools 0.3.1 Released
- Feature and Meta-Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled has been accepted at SLE 2010
- Two Online Tools
- Clafer, ClaferIG, and ClaferWiki 0.3.7 Released
- Visualization and Exploration of Optimal Variants in Product Line Engineering
- Modeling and Multi-Objective Optimization of Quality Attributes in Variability-Rich Software
- Case Studies on E/E Architectures for Power Window and Central Door Locks Systems
- Feature and Meta-Models in Clafer: Mixed, Specialized, and Coupled
- Supplemental material for the paper 'Modeling and Optimizing Automotive Electric/Electronic (E/E) Architectures: Towards Making Clafer Accessible to Practitioners'
- Partial Instances via Subclassing
- Example-Driven Modeling poster
- 1 of 3