Our regular stand-up scrum meetings are a great way to have regular interaction with other team members, as well as our supervisor.
Tagged by "Software Language Engineering"
- Round-Trip Engineering Using Framework-Specific Modeling Languages
- Engineering of Framework-Specific Modeling Languages
- Framework-Specific Modeling Languages; Examples and Algorithms
- Mapping-aware megamodeling: Design Patterns and Laws
- Framework-Specific Modeling Languages with Round-Trip Engineering
- Variability Modeling in the Systems Software Domain
- Framework-specific modeling languages
- Towards generic formal semantics for consistency of heterogeneous multimodels
- Detection of Java EE EJB Antipattern Instances using Framework-Specific Models
- Towards Systematic Development of Domain-Specific Languages
- Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Feature-Oriented Software Development (FOSD)
- Our paper "Example-Driven Modeling Using Clafer" has been presented and published in pre-proceedings at MDEBE'13
- What's Going on with Clafer?
- Clafer paper presented at SLE
- Sixth International Workshop on Feature-Oriented Software Development (FOSD'14)
- Clafer update
- ClaferMPS 0.4.3 Released
- Clafer Evaluation
- Clafer Tools 0.4.4 Released
- Clafer Tools 0.3.1 Released
- 1 of 3